- Why not at our academic level? We offer 90% practical training to students.
- We give practical training in the process of engineering & diploma students in the book of engineering theory.
- I personally specialize in training those who wish to repair his own motorbike. Read more
INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE AUTOMOTIVE ( IC ENGINE) AND MOTOR BIKE ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGIES Biggest Automotive Internship Ever..! Join - Interact - Learn - Practice - Be Industry Ready..! REGISTRATIONS FOR MMI- Winter & SUMMER-2018/19 OPEN NOW! Hurry UP! Fill the form to grab your seat.
Motorbikes are the most Important mode of transportation. Motorbike Mechanical knowledge is very limited among the masses and also are unaware how to handle a motorbike. When there is a breakdown we should be equipped to self sustain such issues and service our motorbikes. These camps will help you survive such situations. Read More
Motorbike mechanism is very similar to human mechanism. They have homogeneous working principle. To understand this working, visual experience plays a vital role. The methodologies of these camps will provoke your thoughts in better understanding of your Motorbike Mechanism.
- In the past, almost every motorbike owner was his/her own technician. But now, there are very few riders who can fix their own bikes. The vast majority of these owners have their vehicles serviced by dealers or independent technicians who specialise in motorbike, ATV, and scooter repair.
- In addition, today’s bikes are more sophisticated, requiring well-trained and qualified technicians to service them properly. As the motorbike industry continues to grow, the demand for trained people will increase.
- What is the role of the service technician in the motorbike industry? The basic goals and qualifications of professional service technicians.